WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
First time with 1.5 and found some little problems (dont know if present in previous versions).

The metadata load from video files (MKVs) just get one audio track, the "best" one (not always the first one). This way I can't see what movie is dubbed in my language or not until playing the real movie. The subs tracks are completely loaded, meanwhile. I don't see any option to change that or update mediainfo module. Is there something I can do to get all audio tracks?

Another problem I get its that with an EMM "default" configuration (without touching nothing at Kodi filenames template, using default) when I use Kodi interface to sync database I can update movie info, poster and fanart, but it seems that Kodi (I tried a few skins) dont load extra art as discart, clearart or clearlogo. Do I need to change any default option or value to achieve Kodi loads that extra art? I supossed that the default config would be the right one.

For last, but just as curiosity, not real problem: When I enable "real time sync" in Kodi interface, each time I update a movie it tries and fails in the sync. If I sync "manually" via menu option it does it correctly. Is a bug in that option or its just me?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - by Cromseth - 2020-04-19, 13:04
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2