WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-04-19, 14:08)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-04-19, 13:04)Cromseth Wrote: The metadata load from video files (MKVs) just get one audio track, the "best" one (not always the first one). This way I can't see what movie is dubbed in my language or not until playing the real movie. The subs tracks are completely loaded, meanwhile. I don't see any option to change that or update mediainfo module. Is there something I can do to get all audio tracks?
Ember reads always reads all streams and shows them as small language icon. As default the best audio stream will be displayed with a flag, but in Settings => Movies/TV Shows => General => Main Window => Show best audio ... you can enable that the best stream of a specific language should be displayed with a flag.
It should be as you says, but it only gets one (the "best") track of the MKV. It happens with all of my movies (all MKVs). I post some images to show it:

Fist one: EMM shows just one audio track (subs are all indexed)

Image 2: EMM shows just one audio track in metadata info.

Image 3: Real Mediainfo from the file. It shows that the MKV has 3 audio tracks, not just one.

It happens with all my movies and as that is the info exported to Kodi I cant see what movies are dubbed or not in spanish (my language). I guess that has to be a Mediainfo inbuilt option or bug in EMM. Any clue?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - by Cromseth - 2020-04-19, 15:16
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2