WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-05-14, 16:53)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-05-14, 15:31)jimkaf Wrote: To be precise I can get ember to scrape the season names but Kodi's scraping won't "see" them from the nfo.
Because there is no "official" place to save that information (same for season plot). If you want to get that inforamtion to Kodi you've to use the Kodi Interface (Settings => Modules) in Ember to sync.

(2020-05-14, 15:31)jimkaf Wrote: Also is there any option I'm forgetting that will enable ember to overwrite image files? (SMB share, permissions are fine) I have to delete existing files if I want to change artwork.
If you've added the source as UNC path (\\SERVERNAME\SHARE) you've to set the username and passwort in Windows. Another user had the same problem but i can't remember the solution and i also don't know the thread or post.

Thank you for your time and your insight.
So I've setup the Kodi interface on ember, scraped with season names and they're in tvshow.nfo, what's next? Library update through ember? I'm having the source in Kodi set to be scraped by tmdb scraper btw.

Sorry for all the questions but it's been many years since I used Kodi with a media manager, used online scrapers for a good while recently.

Update: I did make some progress, so I need to use the right click menu, Kodi interface sync to sync from ember to Kodi for an item (show, season etc.) after a change. Yes, it seems to work when I change say fanart but still not on episode titles. Don't get me wrong it's not awfully important just trying to figure it out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - by jimkaf - 2020-05-14, 21:44
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2