WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-09-09, 17:34)Cromseth Wrote: If I select "Spanish" in Settings->Movies-->General-->Display best audio stream language-->Spanish
Then the only one (again just one) track added to info is the Spanish one, not the "best" one.
This is only to decide if the icon on the top right corner should be the best audio stream of all audio streams or the best audio stream of a specified language (if the audio streams are tagged with language information). The scanner add always all streams to the database/NFO.

(2020-09-09, 17:34)Cromseth Wrote: So there should be an option or configuration way to get ALL the audio tracks, because that shows that EMM can get any track info...
As I said, all streams should be added if mediainfo can read it. There are some special cases where streams are not added, but this has mostly to do with HD audio streams. Can you send me a short section of the video so that I can check it out?

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2020-09-10, 09:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2