WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Hi, first of all I must admit that Ember M.M. is great, congratulations for this impressive work! I'm starting to use it to get nfo files and artwork for my tvshows and works quite well, but I have two issues that I can't find among its many options:

My skin (Aeon Tajo) is designed to show as many artworks as possible, so it can display several characterarts if they're available, they must be named characterart, characterart1, characterart2... Is it that possible? At the moment I can only get one characterart, and if I select another among the available ones, the former gets overwritten.

Aeon Tajo doesn't support extrafanarts in a separate folder named extrafanart, but it picks extrafanarts that are beside the rest of the artworks in the main movie/tvshow folder and named extrafanart, extrafanart1, extrafanart2... is there any option to get that?

Thanks in advance!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by manfeed - 2020-09-24, 11:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2