WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-11-07, 13:47)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-11-07, 10:06)ralfonat Wrote: One more thing: When looking at the log for this issue it appears to me that tons of stuff gets logged without much meaningful info, but no output is generated for the number of trailers found or the trailer ultimately chosen for scraping...?
Yes, the logging is more something that I use to trace some triggers and to get a way that an user can send me a crash message. The logging system has to be rewritten for Ember 2.0.
Understood. Would be helpful there too ;-)

(2020-11-07, 13:47)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-11-07, 10:06)ralfonat Wrote: BTW is there currently any way to help contribute? (PRs and such) https://github.com/DanCooper/Ember-MM-Newscraper seems outdated?
It's outdated because I havn't commited the latest changes I've done to keep the source usable. New commits will be pushed if I'm done with the latest changes.

But the point is that I want to stop working on Ember 1.x because I startet to rewrite the whole Ember API and GUI for a new Ember 2.0 version. I don't want to invest more time than it's needed to keep Ember 1.x usable. So contribution is not really usefull ATM. The Ember 2.0 project on GitHub is still private and will be public if a first alpha has been released.
Understood. As soon as I can help, shout ;-)

PS: Any chance you have come around to the trailer patch? Many thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by ralfonat - 2020-11-08, 18:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2