WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Hello,
to to the issue that Kodi do not really read all metadata of my BD-Isos in storage pool i installed EMM. Great tool but i notice some issues. First issue is that i am not be able to get the German title of the movie. It is always the same as the original. I select all fields in options to get German names but nothing works. Second is it correct that no short discription will be load for movies from tmdb? At least when i want to scrape all movies at once no iso metadata will be load. The messages will appear that the metadata are loaded or scraped but they do not. I have to manual select the refresh button for each movie on the right window site or click strg + i.
It seems that EMM should wait minimum 8 to 10 seconds for each loading of an iso to get the metadata before to scrape the next. Finally is it normal that the time for downloading a HD trailer from youtube takes several minutes?
Thanks
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by tehax - 2020-12-14, 19:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2