WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-01-22, 02:36)dr-oopie Wrote: that exe is now placed in embers root and omg it works awesome!!! thank you! i asked on reddit and discord for windows python and batch nerds but got no help and this exe does exactly what i needed!!! 
Great! Was a 10min copy-paste action from Embers scan routine, very dirty coding that no one should ever see Rofl  Rofl

(2021-01-22, 02:36)dr-oopie Wrote: the only thing with the newest version is i dont remember if the scraping dialog did imdb manual search by id instead of tmdb. i liked how i could google a movie and imdb would pop up easier so copying that id and pasting it would cross reference and fetched info from both imdb and tmdb.
The first Scraper in the list will be used for searching. If you've IMDb as first than you can only use an IMDb ID to search. If you've TMDB as first scraper than you can use TMDB or IMDb ID to search (i think the label is says only TMDb but both works).
If you usually download szene releases you can keep the release NFO and enable Ember settings to "overwrite non-conform NFO". Usually the release NFO isn't a proper XML but most time it includes the IMDB ID which Ember still tries to read from that NFO and use it as inital unique ID. After the first scrape the NFO will be overwritten with a clean one.

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2021-01-22, 10:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2