WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Hello,
First; i tell you that I find : EMM is really great  Cool

Then, I have took the time to modify the "MovieHomepage" export template in French and I have took the opportunity to correct some display bugs, and add the links of the Youtube-trailers. I can send it to you if someone is interested...
Too bad there is not the "TVShows" and "Sets" part that works (for these last parts, I have modified the "modernWallCard" template in French).

But I am writing to you for something else:

I started to fill-in the URL-YouTube-trailer of each Movies, and until yesterday, in the "Edit Movies tabs", I clicked on the green "+" on the "Trailer URL:" line, a new window opens it, and there I can click on "Search".
Yesterday, February 18, 2021, after a while, a list was added, and I could choose a trailer.

I had already done almost half of my media-library, but since this morning, 19.02.2021, when I click on "Search", I have a return pop-up:"No Trailers found"; and on all "Edit Movies tabs".
I tried to search for two or three movies, directly on the youtube page in my internet-browser, and I find trailer-links there on the internet. But when I copy the YouTube-URL of the page found in the "Custom" -> "Direct Link or Youtube URL" field of the "Select Trailer to download"-page, and I click on "Set To Nfo", the program searches for the link and displays after a while return pop-up:"No Trailers found", but the link is working great Huh

Does Youtube "broken" something in the "search API" of the EMM program ? Confused

PS: In the meantime, I copy the link found from my Internet-Browser directly into the "Trailer URL" field (without clicking on the "+" green) in the "Edit Movies tabs" and "OK", and there the Nfo and the database is updated Wink But is nice if the "+" green" works again....

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by yoyolb13 - 2021-02-19, 15:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2