• 9(current)
Broken Multi Weather
Hi,
I'm using this addon toghether with weathericons.hd.animated icon pack

I need of your help for two problems:
  • All seems to work correctly in the WEATHER menu bar except for the 36 HOURS and WEEKEND left-side Menus where no info is returned (please see the screenshot here)
  • very often I can see error messages in kodi log as follow
xml:
2022-03-01 18:41:38.996 T:6040    ERROR <general>: CTextureBundleXBT: failed to decompress frame with 221718 unpacked bytes to 1048576 bytes
2022-03-01 18:41:38.997 T:6040    ERROR <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weathericons.hd.animated/12/12_02.png

2022-03-01 18:42:56.603 T:7596    ERROR <general>: CTextureBundleXBT: failed to decompress frame with 403058 unpacked bytes to 1048576 bytes
2022-03-01 18:42:56.603 T:7596    ERROR <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weathericons.hd.animated/28/28_19.png
2022-03-01 18:42:56.604 T:9580    ERROR <general>: CTextureBundleXBT: failed to decompress frame with 347859 unpacked bytes to 1048576 bytes
2022-03-01 18:42:56.604 T:9580    ERROR <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weathericons.hd.animated/30/30_19.png

What can I do for solving these issues?

I'm trying to address these and other error messages that I find in the kodi log because quite often kodi randomly crashes during its running without an apparent reason and it is very frustrating

Thanks a lot and regards
multi weather doesn't provide weekend and 36hour weather forecasts, so that's why you're not getting any info there.
i'd say it's partly a skin issue, as it should hide those menu options in case those forecasts are unavailable.

i'm sorry but i'm afraid i won't be able to help you with those errors, i have no idea what those messages mean.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks anyway for your reply

Edit: it is unlikely that there is the possibility of adding those views even if they are not available now or are there some technical limitations so that it is not really possible to have them?

Thanks, have a nice day
So I did a fresh install of CoreELEC on my Le Potato and now the Multi Weather Add-on doesn't work. It's currently on version 0.0.12.
Here is my log:

https://paste.kodi.tv/oqipapexuv.kodi
@solfrio there are instructions in the first post on how to create a logfile that contains more useful information
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the reply but after multiple attempts to make it work I have decided to use a different weather add-on. I was a long time user of the Multi Weather Add-on until it stopped working for me recently.

I have CoreELEC up and running now with many add-ons and the log file has grown too large for me filter out username and passwords. To post a Kodi log now will expose sensitive information I'm not comfortable sharing.

Again thanks for replying.
seems the multi weather addon is broken again:

evoqigeger.kodi (paste)
@spl147 could you please test if this version fixes it?
weather.multi-0.0.13.zip
(2022-03-27, 23:12)ronie Wrote: @spl147 could you please test if this version fixes it?
weather.multi-0.0.13.zip

Yes sir it does! you are a rock star....
Star 
You definitely have built the best weather add-on that is currently working. Thank you for your hard work!

Just wanted to say though, the weather add-on NOAA weather has more desirable weather maps and an animated radar but lower reliability and a lame twist of splitting the days into two day/night (which is not great across skins). If somehow the two merged, it would prove to be the most stable and amazing weather add-on in Kodi history.

No reply necessary, I just wanted to put the idea out there, if it wasn't already considered.
is anyone else having a problem with this the past few days? it  was showing 120 degrees yesterday, nothing today. completely reinstalling kodi and multiple skins didnt resolve the issue.
broken here (latest version 0.0.13). i did a little bit of digging. looks like cookies are not populated when connecting to yahoo.com. no idea why though.

python:
>>> import requests
>>> r = requests.get('https://www.yahoo.com/', headers={'user-agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.72 Safari/537.36'})
>>> r.cookies
<RequestsCookieJar[]>
>>>
Strangely, I have two Pi4's that are not having a problem, but a new installation on a Pi3B+ doesn't work, showing 381 degrees F today. I can post logs if necessary.
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
I should mention I'm running 10.0.2 Kodi 19.4 on all three units.
Logs here.
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0