How to export total number of seasons & episodes of a TV show
Hi, 

I would like to know if there is any field in TMM to be used into a template that shows total number of seasons & episodes of a TV show.

I don't want the seasons & episodes that I have into my library, but the seasons & episodes for that TV show, without taking into consideration if it is into my library or not.

Information is there for sure, since TMM shows in blue "missing episodes", but I haven't been able to figure it out how to export that information into a template.

I really would appreciate help with this, since It will allow me to automatize the process of checking if I have a TV show complete, or I miss any episode.

Thanks in advanced.
(2020-02-25, 18:34)jhoyos Wrote: Hi, 

I would like to know if there is any field in TMM to be used into a template that shows total number of seasons & episodes of a TV show.

I don't want the seasons & episodes that I have into my library, but the seasons & episodes for that TV show, without taking into consideration if it is into my library or not.

Information is there for sure, since TMM shows in blue "missing episodes", but I haven't been able to figure it out how to export that information into a template.

I really would appreciate help with this, since It will allow me to automatize the process of checking if I have a TV show complete, or I miss any episode.

Thanks in advanced.
Im working on an export template an I do it like this with JMTE:

${foreach tvShow.seasons season}
                    ${if last_season} ${index_season} Staffeln
                        ${foreach tvShow.episodes episode}
                            ${if last_episode} ${index_episode} Episoden
                            ${end}
                        ${end}
                    ${end}
                ${end}

This works for me fine

Greets
Dieter
(2020-02-26, 12:44)schuettd Wrote:

Thanks in advanced.

${end}
                        ${end}
                    ${end}
                ${end}

This works for me fine

Greets
Dieter 

Thanks a lot!  I really don't know how to make it work.  If you can share the hole template I really would appreciate.

Regards,
(2020-02-27, 17:50)jhoyos Wrote:
(2020-02-26, 12:44)schuettd Wrote:

Thanks in advanced.

${end}
                        ${end}
                    ${end}
                ${end}

This works for me fine

Greets
Dieter  

Thanks a lot!  I really don't know how to make it work.  If you can share the hole template I really would appreciate.

Regards, 
When its ready I wil do so

Dieter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to export total number of seasons & episodes of a TV show0