Is it possible to restore functionality of the back button?
Hi all, I love pellucid, by far my favorite Kodi skin I have ever found but I have a little issue. When I am browsing my movies or shows in pellucid and I hit the back button, instead of returning to the previous screen it first opens up a side menu with library categories to select ("movies, tv shows, playlists etc"). Is it possible to change this to return the back button functionality to (what as far as I know is) the default. So that pressing the back button in any screen would simply return me to the previous screen. Its particularity frustrating in movie collections as when viewing a collection two presses of the back button returns you to the home screen instead of the movies library. I don't mind digging into files and editing code if that is necessary, I just don't know where to start or how complicated the job would be. Does anyone have any advice/directions/answers.  

Thanks for any help
Nobody?
I'm not familiar with that skin or how it works but re-mapping the back key might help https://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to restore functionality of the back button?0