best media manager for custom TV show
(2020-03-03, 04:29)huttdes Wrote: Also I tried to add a fictitious 'studio' in my nfo... nothing showed up. Is there a way to make this work (preferably with my own custom logo) or will Kodi only recognize genuine studios?
Studio icons are a downloadable Resource addon, which is different to simple user artwork.

The icon pack is here... https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource....s.coloured You would need to unpack your local xbt file and add in your new studio icon.

As for the actors images, in which nfo file are you placing them? The tvshow.nfo file or the episode nfo file? And where are you looking to notice they are missing- tv show info or episode info?

There is no <profile/> tag. You should have <order></order> instead (but it is optional). This controls what order the images are displayed when you view the actor listing in the Information Page.

All filenames for actors must contain the underscore in place of any spaces. So John Smith actor would have the image saved as John_Smith.jpg
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: best media manager for custom TV show - by Karellen - 2020-03-03, 05:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
best media manager for custom TV show0