Android It seems that external subtitle file(*.ass) resizing is not supported.
Hi, everyone.

I like KODI very much.

But it seems that external subtitle file(*.ass) resizing is not supported.(ver 18.5)

I have to modify *.ass file to change font-size.

[V4+ Styles]
Format: Name, Fontname, Fontsize, PrimaryColour, 
Style: Default,FZHei-B01,24,&H00FFFFFF,

or change  ScaleX, ScaleY in *.ass file.

The item ScaleX, ScaleY is zoom of fontsize percentage,

So I sincerely hope KODI can support the dynamic change of subtitle zoom in the setting menu for ass file.
(2020-02-29, 16:33)mkland Wrote: Hi, everyone.

I like KODI very much.

But it seems that external subtitle file(*.ass) resizing is not supported.(ver 18.5)

I have to modify *.ass file to change font-size.

[V4+ Styles]
Format: Name, Fontname, Fontsize, PrimaryColour, 
Style: Default,FZHei-B01,24,&H00FFFFFF,

or change  ScaleX, ScaleY in *.ass file.

The item ScaleX, ScaleY is zoom of fontsize percentage,

So I sincerely hope KODI can support the dynamic change of subtitle zoom in the setting menu for ass file.

This is what I've always wanted. Android players like MX Player are able to do this with ease
(2021-05-10, 09:17)Eggroley Wrote: Android players like MX Player are able to do this with ease

Always use the best tools for the job, I say. Kodi 19 is current now, and some changes in the subtitle department have been made. So try again, please.
(2021-05-10, 11:23)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 09:17)Eggroley Wrote: Android players like MX Player are able to do this with ease

Always use the best tools for the job, I say. Kodi 19 is current now, and some changes in the subtitle department have been made. So try again, please.

I've been using Kodi matrix. Nothing's really changed unless I'm just not seeing it.
I meant to say Kodi 19.1 (which came out today), but the Android auto-update may take another day or two.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
It seems that external subtitle file(*.ass) resizing is not supported.0