Audio sync issues
Hi,
This is only something that's happened fairly recently, but audio on Live TV or recordings when in Kodi is out of sync with the video.
I am using an Nvidia Shield and for months it has been bulletproof.

I have tried using the NextPVR app on the Shield and everything is fine.
Also playing the recording on Windows in VLC is fine

Any ideas where I can start to troubleshoot this?
This would not be an Kodi addon problem, but I suggest you try the current Matrix nighty to  see if recent sync changes fix the issue and since you say the NextPVR Android app works with (using exoplayer behind the scenes) I suspect it will.

Martin
This appears to have worked, however some of my addons have stopped. Trakt being the one we rely on most.
So will revert back for now and wait for 19 to be released Smile
I stayed on v19 for one of my shield's and still see the out of sync behaviour.
This may be shield specific as I have another android box that is fine
Possibly.  However you should be focusing on the Shield threads since the addon has no control.  You might be able to help testing Matrix to get this working for you.

Martin
Just to update on this, I am still stuggling with Live TV and Recordings in Kodi on my Shield.
I have now installed Plex on the same shield and this works without fail... Is there anyway to change the externalplayer on a Shield?
Same answer as before this is the NextPVR addon forum and you need general Kodi support for the Shield posted in the appropriate forum with debug logs.

Martin
OK understood, however I have sorted this by turning off hardware acceleration in Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio sync issues0