XBOX Kodi can't read any video after Loading
Well, I am new in Kodi so I am sorry for my previous post, especialy If someone think I need views for my video I pasted here before - I AM NOT STREAMER, YOUTUBER atc. I JUST HAVE PROBLEM WITH KODI and I could not find solution other else.

Description of my problem:

Sometimes when I turn Kodi on in my Xbox one S and search some movie or tv show - I choose quality (everytime i try one by one) and there is just loading for a few seconds and then nothing happens.
Then I go to Netflix or HBO GO and after some time I go back on Kodi and it works or it all happend again.

...and sometimes when I watch movienor tv show it just stops - it switchs to movie list and I cant turn it back on.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT BETTER, THAT IS WHY I RECORDED 15 sec. VIDEO TO SHOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT and pasted it on youtube. (DON'T KNOW ANY PLATFORM FOR PASTE VIDEO THAT QUICK).

If somebody reply, please tell me how can I privately send u link of video to show my problem - If you want to see what is going with my Kodi on of course.

Thanks.

After reading your Forum rules, I am not aware that I broke one, anyway I am sure I am not breaking any now.

Thanks to anybody who will help me with my problem Smile
(2020-03-21, 18:27)bppb_53 Wrote: I AM NOT STREAMER, YOUTUBER atc. I JUST HAVE PROBLEM WITH KODI and I could not find solution other else.
We get it... You just watch movies and/or series.

(2020-03-21, 18:27)bppb_53 Wrote: Sometimes when I turn Kodi on in my Xbox one S and search some movie or tv show - I choose quality (everytime i try one by one)

You choose "quality"...

You mean you are still using the type of video add-ons that you mentioned in your earlier posts?
Or did you think by not mentioned those add-ons now, that our rules no longer apply?
Sorry bud, we're not that simple.

Kodi itself does not provide content. So you are getting the movies/tvshow from somewhere else. Right?
So.. Are you, or are you not, using video add-ons for free movies and tvshows?

A simple yes or no will do.
(2020-03-21, 20:21)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-03-21, 18:27)bppb_53 Wrote: I AM NOT STREAMER, YOUTUBER atc. I JUST HAVE PROBLEM WITH KODI and I could not find solution other else.

(2020-03-21, 18:27)bppb_53 Wrote: Sometimes when I turn Kodi on in my Xbox one S and search some movie or tv show - I choose quality (everytime i try one by one)

You choose "quality"...

You mean you are still using the type of video add-ons that you mentioned in your earlier posts?
Or did you think by not mentioned those add-ons now, that our rules no longer apply?

Kodi itself does not provide content. So you are getting the movies/tvshow from somewhere else. Right?

I am not that IT - brain guy but I think I use add-ons but I have to pay for watching the content.
(2020-03-21, 20:46)bppb_53 Wrote:
(2020-03-21, 20:21)Klojum Wrote:

You choose "quality"...

I am not that IT - brain guy but I think I use add-ons but I have to pay for watching the content. And I don't remeber mentioning any add-ons before.
(2020-03-21, 20:46)bppb_53 Wrote: but I think I use add-ons but I have to pay for watching the content.
Paying for using video piracy add-ons doesn't make it automatically 100% legal.

We will need some more inside information. Install the "Kodi Logfile Uploader" add-on from Kodi's own repository, and provide us Kodi's debug log (wiki) so we can see what's happening on your Xbox.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi can't read any video after Loading0