I can't create HUB with favorite android apps.
(2020-04-21, 03:36)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2020-04-19, 17:56)alemanuko Wrote: Hi. Thanks for replying @popeye2468 @Doctor Eggs . I have tried both addons, categories and Autowidget. But with categories I have not managed to do it and with Autowidget yes. It is a very interesting addon. But I still have a problem, and that is that pressing does not launch the App. I have added the App to Autowidget from the "Kodi Favorites" and from "Android Applications", and the same thing happens to me. I have tried edith Path to StartAndroidActivity ("com.netflix.ninja") but nothing happens. Do the apps open for you?
The apps open fine for me.

The way that I created the screen posted above was to go to Add-Ons, pressed "C" on the keyboard (or long press the select button) to bring up the context menu, selected Add to Autowidget Group, selected Shortcut and then added it to my existing shortcut called "My Video Addons"  

I follow the same process but in the end the apps don't open for me. I can access the apps from "favorites" and from "android applications", I have tried adding from both sites and same problem. With the addons there is no problem, they open perfect, but with the Android apps there is no way. Do you also have Android apps and does it work for you? If so, show me the path please in case the error is there. Thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't create HUB with favorite android apps. - by alemanuko - 2020-04-26, 16:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can't create HUB with favorite android apps.0