[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!
@drinfernoo : thank you for the amazing autowidget. I have been using Superfavourites for a LONG TIME and I had glanced @Autowidget in the past but never fully grasped it. However I delved into it head on & I have to say I am a convert. Your AW is like SF on steroids x 100. Simply put Amazing. All the widgets & shortcuts retain Info & artwork support which is missing from SF.  
BTW My main skin in Titan Bingie Mod  &  with AW the whole experience is just bliss.  
I do however dabble frequently into all skins and Aeon Nox Silvo & similar Aeons in the past ever since phil65 version came out I have been indulged with. 
I just have a request if possible. This request will make more sense in context of the skin I am going to reference which is "Aeon Tajo" by manfeed. Again an amazing iteration of Aeon Nox. Particularly what I am interested is the "Multi Movie widget".
This widget is Just Like an AW but with the cool feature of just moving the up & down keys to rifle through 7 widgets.
The restrictions in that is that these are all predetermined ( using like embuary helper type script ) and you cannot choose your own paths / sources for this widget.
So I would request & urge you kindly if you could look at introducing the flicking up /down to rifle through the ( Cycling option AW)
see the Video @approx 1 Min mark 

if this is Inappropriate then I apologize  But if this is at all possible I would be extremely grateful as it would make the functionality of AW even more accessible & potent .

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion for next version - by justin150 - 2021-03-08, 13:37
Android Shortcuts - by JSAKelley - 2022-01-12, 05:33
RE: Android Shortcuts - by jdig4240 - 2022-01-12, 07:11
RE: Android Shortcuts - by JSAKelley - 2022-01-12, 16:10
RE: Android Shortcuts - by jdig4240 - 2022-01-12, 16:51
RE: Android Shortcuts - by JSAKelley - 2022-01-12, 23:19
RE: [RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you! - by shaktoo - 2022-02-21, 15:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!1