Artic Zephyr 2 Fanart Overlay Transparency
Hi guys,

I am trying to set up AZ2 and it is exactly what I want, however I would just like to add some transparency on the overlay so that the background fanart art can be seen. I have tried editing the color.xml file but nothing seems to work. Would really apperciate if anyone knows what value I should be editing

Thanks
(2020-03-31, 05:10)Badgerdoodle Wrote: Hi guys,

I am trying to set up AZ2 and it is exactly what I want, however I would just like to add some transparency on the overlay so that the background fanart art can be seen. I have tried editing the color.xml file but nothing seems to work. Would really apperciate if anyone knows what value I should be editing

Thanks
I know this is an old post but if you're talking about the shaded corners of the screen you can replace vignette.png in the media/common folder with a different transparent image.
I was looking for the same thing and found something. Its working good for me.
I opened Includes_Home.xml and in line 95 I changend end to a higher number. The Global background animation. Before the background was at 15%.
I dont use colorbox script and I don't know if changing this number is causing another issue. So I take no responsibility.
maybe this helps you
Has anyone figured this one out? Editing "<color name="Background">" I can change the color and opacity of the background, but even if I make it completely transparent the fanart still has this dark tint.
(2020-08-23, 11:32)Leeonn Wrote: I was looking for the same thing and found something. Its working good for me.
I opened Includes_Home.xml and in line 95 I changend end to a higher number. The Global background animation. Before the background was at 15%.
I dont use colorbox script and I don't know if changing this number is causing another issue. So I take no responsibility.
maybe this helps you

Can you clarify what value are you exactly editing? I just have   "<include name="Home_Submenu">" at line 95.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artic Zephyr 2 Fanart Overlay Transparency0