Need a little bit of your helping hand with these NOX features
Hello all, I have pretty much installed Nox Silvo with all the playlists, customizing the menus etc. But I am missing few things..

I have been using AEON MQ versions of skin for a very very long time (7-8 years or so), but now I am planning to make the change, and hence move to NOX, I have not installed any mods. So far i like everything about NOX, but the one thing that is bothering me is that the skin does not show Logo's and clear art for the movie instead it shows the text title. Most view types i see in NOX only show Movie names text titles.. and only few show CD art.. am i missing something?
I am using Shift as my main view, and Icon for the Movie set collection view. Neither of them have do not have an option to display logo's instead of the movie text that is visible.
Its a bit weird that the request was very basic one, and over 100+ people viewed the thread but no one helped. There was a well known MOD on this thread that could fullfil my request, if i had applied MADNOX it would have done it.
I am sorry, but now i can see why MQ is a far more active and helpful community as compared to NOX.
@MANswers

The view count is completely irrelevant. Don't know why members place so much importance on that. You browse the forum don't you? You read posts and move on without replying and helping which means you increase the view count. Just because you open a post and read it, does not mean you know the answer.

And what you are asking is not a basic question. You are asking to re-skin views. Only a very small number of members can help you with that. Me not being one of them.

Ask the same question in Aeon MQ. I'll be monitoring the answers. I can almost guarantee you still won't get the answer there. It is too difficult and the skinners have other uses for their time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for your responses. I think I was a bit emotional. I have spent a lot of time with this forum, and have always found refuge in our members, especially on MQ forum, I have helped several members in the past as well on the same skin thread, but just that when i decided to move to a new skin, i did not find any help, even after posting on several threads... not even from the main skinner. Well I understand, life moves on, and during this time of pandemic, there are other priorities.
While we are here on this thread, do you know, if there are ways to do these two things..
Reduce the size of the Case on MyFlix View in the original Nox Silvo skin.
Themes for NOX? I have multi-image setups for playlists, but other sections of the skin like power, favorites, system ect.. all are blank
(2020-04-05, 00:41)MANswers Wrote: not even from the main skinner
He's been busy with real life. Should be back in a couple of weeks.

(2020-04-05, 00:41)MANswers Wrote: Reduce the size of the Case on MyFlix View in the original Nox Silvo skin.
Another skinning question, which wipes out most members as being able to help. I am no skinner and think of it all as magic and witchcraft. Wink

(2020-04-05, 00:41)MANswers Wrote: Themes for NOX?
Not that I am aware of. You have the ability to change colours and change your rotating backdrops, but if you are looking for Christmas/Star Wars type themes, then there are none.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-05, 00:41)MANswers Wrote: not even from the main skinner
(2020-04-05, 00:57)Karellen Wrote: He's been busy with real life. Should be back in a couple of weeks.

Yes busy but I'm still around. I am waiting for script.skinshortcuts to be accepted into Kodi Matrix repo then I need to submit an update for script.skin.info.service. Then I can focus my attention on the skin once I don't have to split my focus elsewhere.

(2020-04-05, 00:41)MANswers Wrote: Reduce the size of the Case on MyFlix View in the original Nox Silvo skin.

Depending on the case you use you would have to adjust the includes I use to set the position and dimensions of the poster image and cases:
xml:

<include name="FlixPoster">
<control type="image">
<left>10</left>
<top>75</top>
<width>268</width>
<height>390</height>
<texture background="true">$VAR[PosterThumbVar]</texture>
<bordertexture border="20">thumbs/thumb_shadow_aa.png</bordertexture>
<bordersize>20</bordersize>
</control>
</include>
<include name="FlixCaseVars">
<left>-16</left>
<top>60</top>
<width>292</width>
<height>408</height>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(Enable.MyFlix.Cases) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]</visible>
</include>
<include name="FlixNoCaseVars">
<left>-12</left>
<top>89</top>
<width>288</width>
<height>376</height>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(useclearcases) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.MyFlix.Cases) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.MyFlix.OpenCase) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)] + !ListItem.IsParentFolder</visible>
</include>
<include name="FlixNoClearCaseVars">
<left>-10</left>
<top>66</top>
<width>280</width>
<height>394</height>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(useclearcases) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.MyFlix.Cases) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.MyFlix.OpenCase) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)] + !ListItem.IsParentFolder</visible>
</include>

All of that is in the View_509_MyFlix.xml file.

(2020-04-05, 00:41)MANswers Wrote: Themes for NOX?

What do you mean by themes?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need a little bit of your helping hand with these NOX features0