Are there are any plugins/addons that consolidate the content from other addons?
Hi all - are there any plugins available, that could for example combine the contents of say Netflix and Amazon Prime into a single interface? I would be quite a nice feature for example to be able to browse all the movies from both apps via a single plugin. I'm from a developer background, so am happy to get my hands dirty if need be, but was hoping there was something pre existing out there. Quite a hard thing to search for on Google though it would seem...
MediaImport is meant to provide a mechanism in Kodi to facilitate this. We would love it if you would consider adapting one of these video addons to be a media importer addon. It is being developed parallel to Master and could do with more developers. Please jump in the thread.

Cheers,
LongMan
This new addon might be able to help: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=352934
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are there are any plugins/addons that consolidate the content from other addons?0