Watched/ Unwatched markers missing in Movies
Hi ,I have just installed this skin and tweaked it to my liking,everything is fine except that watched movies don't have a tick next to them if I've watched them.
I have looked through all the settings several times but I can't see where I can change this-am I missing an add on?
Any assistance would be appreciated thank you.
Whic view are you using? The tick marks should be there by default. Maybe a screenshot might help.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-07, 21:47)Karellen Wrote: Whic view are you using? The tick marks should be there by default. Maybe a screenshot might help.
Hi,I was taking a screen shot,and opened the side bar and noticed the status flags were switched off!-senior moment I'm afraid,all is well now.
Thank you for your kind offer of help,and please accept my apologies for wasting your time and being an old thicko.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched/ Unwatched markers missing in Movies0