• 102(current)
YouTube Plug-in Thread
(2019-05-15, 18:33)anxdpanic Wrote: @roman_mzv 
Not sure what is causing the token invalidation, I would try 'Settings - Users - Add user', and then 'Switch user' to the new user.
The last log it appears data cache is corrupt, 'Settings - Maintenance - Delete data cache database'
I will look into better handling the token invalidation issue.
Hey anxdpanic, thanks for getting back to me. I haven't used the plugin in the last few days. When I tried it yesterday both issues seem to have automagically disappeared. I deleted the data cache anyway just to be safe and will report back if I run into any issues again.
Keep up the good work!
Roman
Hello, 

This addon is just amazing thanks for making it !  Big Grin
I have a litte question please.
I would like to add custom subtitles for each part of a Youtube playlist, can you guide me to how to access to all the parts of a playlist before it is played ?
python:
if video['statut'] == 'DT' and video['part'] == '0':
            xbmc.log("video['title']"+ video['link'])
            title_no_space = video['title'].replace(" ", "%20")
            subtitles = domain+video['langue'].lower()+'/'+title_no_space+'.srt'
            list_item.setSubtitles([subtitles])
            url = "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id="+video['link']
        elif video['statut'] == 'DT' and video['part'] == '1' :
            url = "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?playlist_id="+video['pl_link']
I would like to iterate inside the playlist and add my custom subtitles before playing it like I did for a full video link before, is there any way to do it please ?

Thanks if you can provide any help it will be nice !
(2017-12-21, 22:01)jdf76 Wrote: See Below

hello
how can I add this to codi?
http://live.irib.ir/?idc=C2&idb=TV&nol=123533

someone can help me?
Hello, I recently received this email from Google 
Quote:To Whom it May Concern:
This is to inform you that we noticed your project has not accessed or used
the YouTube Data API Service in the past 60 days. As a reminder, if your
project remains inactive for another 30 days from the day after receipt of
this email (09/19/2018), we will disable your project’s access to, or use
of, the YouTube API Data Service. As per Section III(D)(4) of the YouTube
API Services Terms of Service, YouTube has the right to disable your access to,
and use of, the YouTube Data API Service if your project has not been active
for 90 consecutive days.
Thanks,
YouTube API Services team
I could be mistaken but I think the only thing I use that for is this addon.  If they disable it, will it prevent me from using the youtube addon?  I am constantly using it so it's not like I haven't used it in those two months.  Thanks for any help!
I'd suspect you've entered your own API keys, and it's those that will cease working as you haven't used them. The addon therefore may stop working until you replace those keys, but it will only be for you and not generally (as anyone who has set up their own keys are obviously using their own keys too).

That said I'd wonder anyway given the date quoted above (19th September 2018)?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Yeah, I did make my own api keys.  I'm constantly using this youtube addon though, so shouldn't that make the api key active?  I checked my google developer console and that key is listed as being used 0 times.

That date threw me off also.  I made the keys in 2016 so it's not even a creation date.
Yes they should be being used, but it sounds to me like perhaps they aren't set up or configured properly and it's using default ones or something?

I'd start by checking that set-up, there are details on that in the first few posts in this thread.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm pretty sure I have it configured correctly.  I used that guide on the first few pages or at least one that's very similar when I first created it.  Besides, wouldn't I be getting errors when the quota was reached if I wasn't using my own keys?  I double checked my settings.xml and the keys are correct in there.  Also on my google developer dashboard I actually see my api requests on the traffic graph.  Yet, on the credentials page when on I click on the key it says "Total usage (last 30 days): 0". 

On the youtube addon, I haven't been having any problems watching any videos and I see my subscriptions, watch later, and history just fine.

Thanks for your help.  I really appreciate it.  I just wonder if there's something I'm missing cause I don't want to lose the ability to watch youtube videos on my kodi machine since I use it very frequently.
Ok, I'm an idiot.  I just realized that that email read differently when viewed through html.  I was reading it through an old email client and I guess it was displaying some old code that google accidentally left in the source of the email, which explains the weird date.  The email I received actually just says they are adjusting my quota for the api key.  Oh man, I so sorry for wasting your time.  Thanks again for the help tho!
No problem - glad it's resolved Smile

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-05-15, 18:33)anxdpanic Wrote: @roman_mzv 
Not sure what is causing the token invalidation, I would try 'Settings - Users - Add user', and then 'Switch user' to the new user.
The last log it appears data cache is corrupt, 'Settings - Maintenance - Delete data cache database'
I will look into better handling the token invalidation issue.

@anxdpanic
I'm sorry to report that the problem seems to be persisting. I keep getting Plugin Errors every once in a while that go away after deleting the cache database, but they keep coming back after about a day. The logged error is:
:
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sqlite3/dbapi2.py", line 68, in convert_timestamp
datepart, timepart = val.split(" ")
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

I created two debug logs documenting the issue:
http://paste.osmc.tv/oweyipoweq.vhdl
http://paste.osmc.tv/avoqesulup.vhdl

All the best
Roman
I've been having problem loading videos in the past week. The 'spinning wheel' just keeps on spinning forever, and I have to try loading videos 2 or 3 times before they start to play. Once they play, they play fine with no buffering issues or anything.

In my attempts to fix this I signed out of my account, but it just made it worse because now I can't even sign in again. I get the '2 authentications required" window and then the window with the code to input at "youtube.com/activate". I thought my device is already connected to my google account, but anyway I log to my google account and go to the activation page. I input the code and then allow the 'youtube TV' device and then the page loads saying it's done go back to your device now, only on Kodi the addon is just stuck at the 'input code' window still. After a while it simply fails.

I use my own API keys, through the addon v5.4.5 for the 'media info' display issue.
Kodi v17.4 though OSMC on an RPi3

I require help signing in please.
Also anyone having problems not loading video on first attempt, which was my original problem.

Thank you.
(2019-05-22, 12:10)ifelsethenend Wrote: I get the '2 authentications required" window and then the window with the code to input at "youtube.com/activate". I thought my device is already connected to my google account, but anyway I log to my google account and go to the activation page. I input the code and then allow the 'youtube TV' device and then the page loads saying it's done go back to your device now, only on Kodi the addon is just stuck at the 'input code' window still. After a while it simply fails.
That's correct - you need to put in two different codes, one after the other. After the first activation page says 'it's done go back to your device' the input code on your Kodi display should change. You then have to open "youtube.com/activate" (or google.com/device, that seems to be the current URL?) a second time and put in the second activation code -> this is the activation of your personal API keys, as far as I recall.
Hope that helps!

Regarding your problem with video playback I think you will need to post a debug log so the problem can be identified. There's a short how-to on the wiki.
(2019-05-22, 12:19)roman_mzv Wrote: That's correct - you need to put in two different codes, one after the other. After the first activation page says 'it's done go back to your device' the input code on your Kodi display should change. You then have to open "youtube.com/activate" (or google.com/device, that seems to be the current URL?) a second time and put in the second activation code -> this is the activation of your personal API keys, as far as I recall.
Hope that helps!

Regarding your problem with video playback I think you will need to post a debug log so the problem can be identified. There's a short how-to on the wiki. 

Just tries it again now, but the code on the screen doesn't change at all. I tried reloading the activation page again and inputting the code too.
I used Kodi Logfile Uploader and here is the link: https://paste.kodi.tv/aducuqibuy

Thank you for your prompt reply.
@roman_mzv
Thanks for the additional logs, I haven't been able to determine the cause yet

@ifelsethenend 
The 5.4.5 version of the add-on is outdated and broken, the unofficial versions of the add-on allow you to use Media Info view. 
The required files to update to the unofficial version can be found: https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.yo...e-versions 
Under Stable Versions, either install the unofficial repository to stay up to date, or manually install the latest-6.4.1- unofficial add-on zip found under 'Add-on zip files'
If the issue is still present with 6.4.1, enable debug logging and reproduce the issue. debug log (wiki)
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread18