• 27(current)
YouTube Plug-in Thread
@Fludizz I believe so. Looks like it was a race condition / collision causing it. Thanks again. 

I've updated post #2 with 6.0.0~beta2
  • [fix] settings being reset, introduced in v6.0.0 alphas
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
@anxdpanic Thanks! I have installed beta2 and will monitor Smile
Using Kodi/LibreELEC on a Raspberry Pi4 with a Sony KDL-42W706B and an external audio receiver
@anxdpanic many thanks for the search history settings info - now working fine.

Regarding the other problem i.e. the fact that right click add to favourites is not working anymore (and requires instead More/Add/Favourites) - any idea on how I can fix this?
Another question - I am now getting "LogIn Exception 400 - Invalid Grant".

If I try to log out, it takes me to the YT Add On Settings menu.

If I try to do anything else, I get a repeat of the Exception 400 message.

What needs to be done please?
(2018-02-28, 16:58)emjayuu Wrote: Another question - I am now getting "LogIn Exception 400 - Invalid Grant".

Check your API settings unless you're using the default API keys. If you are let me know, otherwise Check the FAQ.

Jeff
(2018-02-28, 14:53)Fludizz Wrote: @anxdpanic Thanks! I have installed beta2 and will monitor Smile
 I'm also install this later..... i also try to report a full debug if the restore about api_keys.json it's popped again Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Thanks for the info, i have installed 5.5.1 from the repo.
(2018-02-28, 16:58)emjayuu Wrote: Another question - I am now getting "LogIn Exception 400 - Invalid Grant".

Have had this happen as well after upgrading the youtube plugin from 6.0.0~beta1 to 6.0.0~beta2. I fixed this by removing access_manager.json and by removing the values in settings.xml for these three objects:
* setting id="kodion.access_token"
* setting id="kodion.access_token.expires"
* setting id="kodion.refresh_token"

After this, I had to re-login on the plugin but that was all Smile
Using Kodi/LibreELEC on a Raspberry Pi4 with a Sony KDL-42W706B and an external audio receiver
(2018-02-28, 17:51)jdf76 Wrote:

Check your API settings unless you're using the default API keys. If you are let me know, otherwise Check the FAQ.

Jeff  
I am using personal API keys.  They appear to be correctly set (in other words they have not changed within the Add-on).  I have also checked the credentials page within the Google API creator and nothing appears to be amiss? 

Mike
@emjayuu Have you tried scrolling the tabs to the right? API Key tab is a bit further away but still should be there under settings.
@Fludizz - many thanks - yes the additional settings tabs cannot be reached via the mouse / cursor but I was able to get there using the keyboard.

**UPDATE - turning off API keys allowed me to logout.  Once out, I was able to log-in again with the 2x web activation and all is working normally.  Many thanks to all.
My first Feedback whit the 6.0.0 Beta2........ need to be cited out @Fludizz  and @anxdpanic 

It's the half time of TIM Cup... about 45 minute ago before the match start i have installed this newest 6.0.0 beta 2 over my 5.5.1:
1) I have wait the notification say addons it's upgraded.

2) I have check the preferences of addons... apparently all ok

3) Launch the addons the very first time and..................... i obtain immediatelly the request to RESTORE the API_KEYS.JSON.

4) I have answered YES.......

5) Immediatelly after i obtain the wizard....... I have reconfigure the View mode and after this reconfigure the language and the zone.

6) After the wizard i have check again the preferences and also here i have look some settings it's lost........ also for the beta1 i have lost the subtitle setting, the folder views (need to re-enable the blacklist Subscription feature and re-insert my channel to filter and the two addictional search)and Need to re-configure the age filter and the Safe search. Apparently other preferences it's ok.

7) After this i have re-launche the 6.0.0 and this time apparently it's works........... i don't have need to re-login to my account i have successfully watched some video from my subscription.

It's need only to see if the RESTORE REQUEST about api_keys.json it's popped up again........... if yes i need to step again backward to 5.5.1.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2018-02-27, 21:44)anxdpanic Wrote: @energia It's working here, for a while now regular live streams haven't worked. Inputstream.adaptive >= v2.0.12, and mpeg-dash enabled is required for working live streams.
 You are a wizard. I enabled mpeg-dash, and it's working. I think it should be enabled by default.
(2018-01-25, 14:08)anxdpanic Wrote: Purchases/rentals/paid content requires some additional changes to inputstream.adaptive before they will work. The required changes to the YouTube add-on are staged and ready to go. There is no eta, when it's ready I will post here with the test zips.
Is there a ticket for inputstrean.adaptive about this that I can follow?
Hello!

So I'll get right to my issue with the YouTube addon.
It immidiately stops working when I start Kodi on my (ancient) iPad 2. (I know its old but its the perfect device for watching content in bed and I rather not replace it Big Grin)
As soon as Kodi starts, it gives me the "Youtube Stopped Working" notification, and only gives that again when I try to start the addon.
I have tried 5.4.5, 5.5.1 and also the 6.0.0b2. They all have the same issue.
I have tried a clean install of Kodi and the addon, that does not fix my issue.
The log is available here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/t2y6bk4N6j/
Can you guys help me?
Thanks!
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread18