• 76(current)
Release Disney+
I cannot see subtitles at all with this fix: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts, if i try reverting to the latest stable version, subs reappear normally. However, they are bigger than normal and their position is a bit lower on screen, so when subs are two lines, the second line is a bit cut-off. Kodi subtitle settings like font or size do not seem to have an effect, i also tried to open the Disney+ app and select a smaller size, but this also has no effect on the size. I do not know if this is a problem of inputstream adaptive, or the Disney+ plugin, i have tried in Android and Windows and the response is exactly the same. I am on latest Kodi release, 21 Omega.
This is what subs look like:
From the Settings menu:
Player --> Subtitles --> Override Subtitles fonts --> From the dropdown menu choose: Positions
I was facing the same problem. With this setting it is solved! :-)
Sorry for the previous post...
From the Settings menu:
Player --> Subtitles --> Override Subtitles Styles --> From the dropdown menu choose: Positions
I was facing the same problem. With this setting it is solved! :-)

You saved the day, it works!
So Omega - Subtitltes are all ok now?
Yes, subtitles are ok, after the setting in post  #1,129 from kazaboubou
if I'm not mistaken, it's the stable version, not Nightly, because I have the current one and the subtitles are not displayed there at all, a few versions ago there was the problem described below with the shift there as well, so maybe something broke in the last versions.
@Kravatak76 Did you read my post here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3191598

You need that temporary version of IS:A until the next release comes out for Omega (21.4.5 most likely).
Thanks, I did not see it.
Looks like there is another subtitle fix in the works: https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adaptive/pull/1526

But no succesful build for Android yet.
yup. @CastagnaIT has been doing some amazing work on IA lately. Cleaning it up etc.
Hi,

Many thanks for this add-on. This is my first foray into video add ons with Kodi, so I apologise if this is not being asked in the right place, or if it has been asked previously (I did search however).

Currently I have it set up to sync continue watching with Disney+, with the drawback that none of the content has progress indicators on them. I understand that if I were to not use the sync with Disney feature, then Kodi will handle the progress of content instead, which is perfectly fine for my usage.

My question is, where does Kodi store the progress status of non-library content? What node or playlist do I have to call to set up a 'Continue watching' widget?

Thank you!

Edit - are there any known issues today? Yesterday all movies, shows and episodes in the add on displayed information in all views, but today no information is shown at all. Today for some reason content only displays information when entering the context menu for the item and choosing information.
When syncing, the information is simply stored on Disney servers.

Without syncing, Kodi stores the progress in the db. In the files table I believe

As for your edit, plot information is not available until you click information. This is due to how their API works
Ok thank you. I've tried every play list and node and I cannot find one that will show in progress media from this add on. 

I am certain though that information did show yesterday in the home screen widgets and everywhere else so I dunno :-)
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disney+13