Kodi response to Internet Issues - 60 inch display minimum?
Dears,

Do I read it correctly that newer versions of Kodi will only be supporting 60 inch display minimum? 
If so you will be desupporting half of the world home displays....
I am not sure how easy is to get a 60 inch display where you live, but where I live I am happy that I even have a 40 inch display...

Also, while it is understandable the limitation to the internet with whatever bandwidth capping, but do you really believe it should be up to you to enforce social distancing when most of the countries are anyway on lockdown by the repsective goverments? Which kind of makes your justification for supporting a minimum of 60 inch display void?

Food for thought...
Did you fall for the April Fools day joke?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-13, 09:23)Karellen Wrote: Did you fall for the April Fools day joke?

Well if it was one, then yes...considering I only saw this today (13 days after)...good one...
Goos toknow it was a joke though...
Note the tag on the article...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
1. Not funny.

2. Not 1st April any more.

3. It's still on the website.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi response to Internet Issues - 60 inch display minimum?0