Artist Slideshow addon not compatible??
Hi!

I'm getting a message in full screen music player stating that Amber is not compatible with last Artist Slideshow addon... I'm quite sure it was working yesterday and I think the add-on hasn't been updated today... So the question is simple: is Amber compatible with Artist Slideshow add-on 3.2.1?? If so, the it's some weird local problem that I will have to fix.
(2020-04-21, 01:39)peque Wrote: Hi!

I'm getting a message in full screen music player stating that Amber is not compatible with last Artist Slideshow addon... I'm quite sure it was working yesterday and I think the add-on hasn't been updated today... So the question is simple: is Amber compatible with Artist Slideshow add-on 3.2.1?? If so, the it's some weird local problem that I will have to fix.
Artist Slideshow was updated today as a matter of fact.
Oohh! Thanks. I didn't realize then. I've been doing some config changes and I disabled automatic add-on updates, but I assume it got updated before that.

I guess we'll need Amber to get updated also.

Thanks a lot.
(2020-04-21, 08:15)peque Wrote: Oohh! Thanks. I didn't realize then. I've been doing some config changes and I disabled automatic add-on updates, but I assume it got updated before that.

I guess we'll need Amber to get updated also.

Thanks a lot.
@peque, Amber is compatible with Artist Slideshow 2.x and 3.x.  I just tested with AS 3.2.2 today and Amber 3.2.62.  Make sure that you enable the following options in Amber:

1. Settings, Amber Settings, Backgrounds, Show Fanart Background with Music Visualization
2. Settings, Amber Settings, Advanced, Use Artist Slideshow for Fanart

Regards,

Bart
I've checked both options. I've got them right. When I play some music in fullscreen mode, I still get that ugly message.

I though I had found the issue, because I've gone to my add-on list and I've realized that there was an update for Artist Slideshow. I had 3.2.1, and I've updated to 3.2.2... But same thing. Then I've gone to official Kodi Repo, and I've downloaded and manually installed 3.1.0... And same thing! I can't understand. Sad 

I'm running Amber 3.2.23, which is the last available in official Kodi repo... but you have a way newer version. Should I try that version? Where is it?
(2020-04-21, 23:28)peque Wrote: I've checked both options. I've got them right. When I play some music in fullscreen mode, I still get that ugly message.

I though I had found the issue, because I've gone to my add-on list and I've realized that there was an update for Artist Slideshow. I had 3.2.1, and I've updated to 3.2.2... But same thing. Then I've gone to official Kodi Repo, and I've downloaded and manually installed 3.1.0... And same thing! I can't understand. Sad 

I'm running Amber 3.2.23, which is the last available in official Kodi repo... but you have a way newer version. Should I try that version? Where is it?

@peque, you can install the Amber repo at https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.1.zip

That has version 3.2.62 for Leia.

Regards,

Bart
I'll check tonight and report back. Thanks a lot.
Fixed with 3.2.62. Smile

Thanks a lot.
(2020-04-23, 15:44)peque Wrote: Fixed with 3.2.62. Smile

Thanks a lot.
@peque, thank you for confirming.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist Slideshow addon not compatible??0