Release script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions
@jurialmunkey , another question.  I want to make the use of skinvariables optional, meaning I will add a skin setting to use it or not.  However, I am not sure on how to go about setting up the visibility conditions for the view containers.  Initially I thought I could do something like this:

xml:

<visible>[[Skin.HasSetting(Enable.NewViewSelector) + $EXP[Exp_View_54] ] | !Skin.HasSetting(hide.lowlistview)]</visible>

(Soory for the extra space between the two ] after 54.  If I don't put the space, the forum puts (wiki) in the syntax block instead of the two ] )

That would be for Container 54, which is the one for my view Low List. 

The problem I am running into is that if I had not set that view for any content through script.skinvariables, then Exp_View_54 is just [], which, when used in the visibility condition, will break it, since Kodi cannot parse the boolean expression.   Would you consider initializing the expressions as "[false]" instead of "[]"? That way I think my visibility condition would work, and there would be no errors in the log from Kodi trying to parse a boolean expression with [] in it.

Or is there another way of doing this? I just want the user to have the choice

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.skinvariables - Construct multiple skin variables from a template. - by bsoriano - 2020-06-09, 22:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions0