Release Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)
(2021-02-20, 20:54)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 20:51)Isambard Prince Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 20:40)pkscout Wrote: I'm pretty sure that change in Audio devices is not Audio Profiles but core Kodi. Audio Profiles doesn't actually know anything about the devices you have connected, it only looks at the audio stream information to decide which profile to load. So when Kodi detects a device has gone missing, Kodi changes to another device that is still there with Audio Profiles none the wiser.

Thanks for a quick reply. Do you have suggestions where I can look into these issues?
The only thing I can think to look at is Settings > System > Audio. There is a device defined as "default" in my list, but I don't know of a way offhand to change which device is considered the default.

That's the Windows default device.

In any case, I might have a workaround (the famous last words). I set the HDMI as the default output for XBMC in Windows Advanced Sound Settings. This gets overriden by the AP, but when there is no device under the AP profile, XBMC output falls back to the default above.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later) - by Isambard Prince - 2021-02-20, 23:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)0