Release Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)
Hi, first of all thanks for this add on.
I am using it on a RPi5 running with LibreElec 11.0.6. I use 2 profiles, one (named DIGITAL) that sends audio to HDMI (for watching movies / TV shows etc) and another one (named ANALOG) that sends audio to a cheap USB audio interface (based on KT0210 dac) that is connected to a stereo amp.

I have a problem with the auto switch function.
The autoswitch is configured to switch on DIGITAL basically always except for playing music and radio (in that case it switch to ANALOG aka the USB audio).
Also the GUI interaction is set to DIGITAL.

Now, the problem.
Let's say the current profile is DIGITAL (HDMI), TV is off, amp is on.
Using Chorus web interface from a PC, I select an album and hit play. The playback sometimes does not start at all and sometimes starts somewhere in the middle of the first track of the album (sometimes also second track). Anyway the auto switch sets the audio aoutput to ANALOG (usb audio), but my impression is that it does so AFTER the playback has started, causing the issue. After that first glitch, if I do not hit the stop button (that triggers the add on to switch back to DIGITAL) the playback works fine.

Dunno if my impression is correct, hope anyway I explained the issue.
Thanks for any suggestion / help
A

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later) - by AndreaWozzup - 2024-03-14, 11:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)0