Setting custom or second record path
Is it possible to set a second path for recordings?
I have a small hdd running in my enigma receiver, so most of the recordings I move to my server.

But when I set that path on my server as source in kodi, the recordings are shown without logo and episodes of the same series are not summarized as the recorded stuff that is acually still stored on the receiver.
So I was asking myself if it was somehow possible to set a second path of recordings.

I guess that could be either implemented in the enigma2 addon or via settings of the receiver itself. For the second way I already asked in the openatv board but it seems like that wasn't possible.
I think that should just work.
Can you upload a full debug log and a screenshot of your recording settings from the addon?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
So where would I put that second path?

My Addons --> PVR Addons --> Enigma2 Client --> Configuere --> Recordings

"Recording folder on the receiver" could be set to a different path like a smb path on my server I gues? But then I wouldn't be able to access the recordings, that are still stored on the receiver?
"Use only the DVB boxes' current recording path" is enabled but I don't get more options, if I disable it.

A debug log wouldn't help for now I guess, because I didn't set a second path for recordings for now.

Edit:
Or ist it like that, I have to set a bookmark for the smb path for recordings on the enigma receiver, even though I do store all records beeing made on the built in hdd.
Then I have to disable the option "Use only boxes' current recording path", so that every recording path, set on the receiver i included.
I just did that but I don't see any recordings from the second path.

For testing purposes I simply created a "test" folder on the path the recordings get stored on the receiver anyways. But Kodi doesn't show this recording.

Edit 2:
Actually I don't have a hdd built in my receiver. I have an Odroid N2 running 24/7 with a 1TB hdd. The current recording path is stored on that hdd, connected to the Odroid.
The second path would be the one, which is on my NAS.
Are both those paths working on your Enigma2 STB?

If they are it will work in the addon. If not it won’t.

Many images support this I think if OpenATV does not.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting custom or second record path0