Help configure IAGL for IARG on kodi/raspberrypi
Exclamation 
I have a Raspberry Pi using Libreelec 9.2.1 and Kodi 18.6
I had IAGL running, but I wanted to use RetroArch as an external emulator to get games to run better and play some that won't play. I hope I said that right.

Question #1
What do I pick as my System type?

Question #2
What ever I choose as my System type, I then have to go find the RetrArch App location and the RetroArch System Folder. Where do I find them?

Also is a third picture of where I go and try to find them

Later I need to double check in IRAL if I loaded cored right. Then I need to use Google as my friend to get any Bios for cores. I am new to this. Any help for all of this would be greatly appreciated and if you could be able to use a platform to communicate with me directly then please let me know. I in return do help others with what tech stuff I can help with. Thank you so much.
Did you find out how to set up retroarch in Kodi ? It's been 3 hours that I'm looking for the retroarch installation directory in IAGL settings, without success...
You may be better asking in > this thread < clickme! .
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help configure IAGL for IARG on kodi/raspberrypi0