Req The Roku Channel Add-On
Just trying to drum up additional interest in an addon for this service.  This may likely be one of the bigger (and growing) services to not yet have an addon.

The Roku Channel Adds 25 New Channels to Its Free Channel Lineup
Jess Barnes cordcutternews February 8, 2022
Roku just added 16 new channels
@Lunatixz any update on this request?
Haven't had the time, I encourage anyone else interested in this source to take up the project.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
An addon for TheRokuChannel would be nice, but they recently made it impossible with their DRM upgrade.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Now that there’s an Android TV version I was going to ask for this again but then Insaw the previous post…
Hang tight an addon may be coming...stay tuned
(2023-08-18, 03:25)barney63 Wrote: Hang tight an addon may be coming...stay tuned

Looking forward to it.
(2023-09-25, 01:39)Wagg Wrote: Looking forward to it.
Project still on, my bad for saying otherwise
I've pretty much given up on this one happening. Would have been nice since Roku Channel appears to have the most free content out of any streamer.
AFAIK this will be channels only not VOD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Roku Channel Add-On0