Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
(2020-05-08, 15:55)ontap Wrote: I can concur with the Shield comments above, I sold mine (2017 model), within a month of buying it, have been looking at the vero. I know there will be a world of difference in the hardware, but I have amongst other devices, a MeCool BB2 Pro, 3g ram and I use the vero remote with it, scrolling widgets and lists is jerky and not responsive., I absolutely hate having to stop scrolling and wait for the box to catch up. ( am blaming the box not the remote). I have a much smoother experience with 4K firesticks. The 2g ram on the vero puts me off and also I notice in the vero online store you market a "usb3 hub" yet if I am not mistaken the vero+ has usb2 ports?

2GB RAM is plenty for Linux. A typical user won't use more than 500MB, even when playing 4K content and browsing the GUI. 
The USB ports are USB 2.0 which is more than sufficient for playing a 4K UHD Blu-ray rip. You should avoid NTFS if possible though, because the FUSE implementation will cause significant performance overhead if playing very high bitrate files.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vero 4K+ Review: Finally, a Native Kodi Do-it-All Player? - by Sam.Nazarko - 2020-05-08, 19:02
Vero 4k osmc box - by Zenoshi2022 - 2022-03-16, 17:42
RE: Vero 4k osmc box - by Eleanor - 2022-03-16, 20:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1