Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
(2020-05-28, 21:34)p750mmx Wrote:
(2020-05-26, 23:58)Sam.Nazarko Wrote:
(2020-05-26, 23:52)p750mmx Wrote: My order was for a 4k+, your invoice says is a 4k+, and so it says on the bottom of the device. I conclude its a 4k+ Wink    
Then you should start a support request so we can get this resolved for you.

Thanks

Sam    
Excuse for my somewhat late response @Sam.Nazarko but it took a bit of time for me to test what I wanted to test to get things clear (for me).

After testing and testing with the 3D MVC build, and not being able to get the issues fixed that I have with this build, I reverted back to the last final build (March) for the Vero 4k+.
Starting clean with the March build, and restored the backup I made before installing that build, no problem whatsoever up till now. I've tested the same material and really no issues.

Maybe others don't have the issues that I hade with the MVC test build, but I wait for a final 3D MVC build. So I put the Vero aside for now and wait for that moment Wink

It doesn't make sense (for me), to start a support request when it seems that there is nothing wrong with the hardware, when using the last final software. Still, thank you for your support in this. 

We'll have another build in a couple of weeks which will improve things further, but there is no guarantee your issues will be fixed. 
Unfortunately without any logs from you currently, we don't have anything directly to resolve.

If this is still an issue in a few weeks I would recommend providing logs so we can look in to this properly.

Many thanks,

Sam

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vero 4K+ Review: Finally, a Native Kodi 4K + 3D Do-it-All Player? - by Sam.Nazarko - 2020-05-28, 21:48
Vero 4k osmc box - by Zenoshi2022 - 2022-03-16, 17:42
RE: Vero 4k osmc box - by Eleanor - 2022-03-16, 20:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1