Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
(2021-01-25, 00:17)Sam.Nazarko Wrote:
(2021-01-25, 00:14)Sinisan Wrote:
(2021-01-20, 15:35)billythekid13 Wrote: Perfect, thks you. 

Is not cheap (but PI4 do not run 3D ... ). 

Before i buy it, a little question: This boot directly on Kodi and is it possible to modify kodi parameter such as interface (i use Transparency) ? 

Thanks for your answer
But please be careful : if you have any problem, OSMC will ask you first to remove any skin, put a final release OS (so you will not be able to watch 3D MVC file..) and remove things you add.

I’m still waiting any news from a new vero to replace the one I had with temperature problems, for which I gave lot of informations they asked me again. But no answer for the moment. I’m so disappointed by this, and hope I’ll have news soon... but I’m still waiting.

We advised that you reinstalled OSMC as you reported that your device was overheating. Because Kodi and OSMC are both highly configurable, our first recommendation if a user has made a large number of changes is to reinstall to a base system so that we can rule out some variables as being a cause of the problem. 

After receiving your device back, we found no issue, and believe that the issue was caused by the power supply you were using with the device.

Despite the issuing being with the power supply and not the device itself, you asked for a new unit and we shipped you a brand new replacement via La Poste which will be with you shortly.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Sam

Wait and see. I asked for shipping information, no answer for the moment. I’ll be happy to say everything’s fine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vero 4K+ Review: Finally, a Native Kodi 4K + 3D Do-it-All Player? - by Sinisan - 2021-01-25, 00:24
Vero 4k osmc box - by Zenoshi2022 - 2022-03-16, 17:42
RE: Vero 4k osmc box - by Eleanor - 2022-03-16, 20:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1