Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
(2021-01-25, 10:46)noggin Wrote:
(2021-01-25, 00:14)Sinisan Wrote: But please be careful : if you have any problem, OSMC will ask you first to remove any skin, put a final release OS (so you will not be able to watch 3D MVC file..) and remove things you add.
That's entirely understandable and to be expected. If an equipment manufacturer/supplier wants to see if there is a hardware fault with their product, they will want to take it to a standard software configuration and set-up, so they can compare with the same system they have. Running the latest software and a base configuration makes total sense if you are trying to fault-find - it means you are in a 'known good' starting point that matches the systems the manufacturer/supplier has.  Skis and Add-Ons can make a massive impact on device performance - and functionality - so it's understandable that a support request would want to start at a standard, fixed point (standard skin, latest OS release etc.) to nail down whether the issue is with hardware.

I don't think Sam is saying you must run that version of the OS all the time - just that for fault finding remotely, that's the best route to take.

It's kind of the equivalent of doing a 'Factory Reset' which lots of consumer electronics companies ask you to do when fault finding with their support departments.
Dear noggin,

thank you very much for your help... but I have to say that I (and probably we) already knew that. Of course, there is history (the tests, the results, the answers… and the conclusions) you don't know.

I just want to warn people about the fact that for the moment, it looks for me a bit "unprecise" (gentle euphemism) to write that "yes, the Vero 4K+ is able to read 3D MVC files", for example.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vero 4K+ Review: Finally, a Native Kodi 4K + 3D Do-it-All Player? - by Sinisan - 2021-01-25, 12:07
Vero 4k osmc box - by Zenoshi2022 - 2022-03-16, 17:42
RE: Vero 4k osmc box - by Eleanor - 2022-03-16, 20:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1