Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
(2021-01-25, 21:01)Sinisan Wrote:
(2021-01-25, 16:09)Shasarak Wrote:
(2021-01-25, 12:07)Sinisan Wrote: For the moment, it’s a beta version you have to remove if you have any problem, or you have no support.
This is not the case -- support is provided for the 4.9 video stack and 3D builds and we have been providing support for these builds for several months now. For support when using these builds, there are appropriate forum threads to report issues and seek help.  We do however state that it is not yet released as a stable release and there may be some issues. We are interested in fixing any outstanding issues so these changes can be made part of the stable Kodi v19 (Matrix) release.

To troubleshoot the overheating issues, we recommended that you try a clean installation of OSMC to rule out some potential causes of this issue. I have explained in my previous post in more detail why we requested this.

We have already shipped you a new device and power supply (Friday) after having tested everything thoroughly. This was as quick as we could ship a replacement, as we had been awaiting new stock as you requested that you wanted a new device and not the device that we had previously shipped to you. 

We didn't request the PSU that you were using to be returned, so I don't have it at hand but there was no fault found with the device you returned, so I would conclude that the issue arose from the PSU itself.

The item was handed to LaPoste earlier today and will be with you shortly. I’ll follow up with you when it arrives to make sure everything works as expected and apologise that you experienced issues with your initial order.

Any questions let me know.

Sam

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vero 4K+ Review: Finally, a Native Kodi 4K + 3D Do-it-All Player? - by Sam.Nazarko - 2021-01-25, 22:28
Vero 4k osmc box - by Zenoshi2022 - 2022-03-16, 17:42
RE: Vero 4k osmc box - by Eleanor - 2022-03-16, 20:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1