Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
(2021-02-03, 00:07)Shasarak Wrote: The "MultiView_Layout" line is probably the easiest one to check - that makes it clear that your file is in Side by Side format (i.e. both images compressed into a single frame).

But we've gone off on a rather long digression, here. The important point is that if you correctly repackage a 3D ISO into MKV format, that process is lossless - you aren't changing the video data at all, merely the container. So converting to MKV (correctly) will make no difference whatever to the video quality; but it will work around your long-pause-when-searching problem, and also save a little hard drive space too.

Yes ok, i rip iso to MKV and effectively it's avoid the long pause when searching.

Just a precision, in the example i give, i have: 

Profil du format                         : [email protected]
    MultiView_Count                          : 2
    MultiView_Layout                         : Side by Side (left eye first)

So it's side by side in one 2D 1920*1080 image. As far as i understand, it's mean (as there is only one codec in profils) the source image are 960*1080 per image and (potentially) i loss some quality. 

I'm i right ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vero 4K+ Review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player - by billythekid13 - 2021-02-03, 10:22
Vero 4k osmc box - by Zenoshi2022 - 2022-03-16, 17:42
RE: Vero 4k osmc box - by Eleanor - 2022-03-16, 20:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1