Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
(2021-08-15, 15:59)Sam.Nazarko Wrote:
(2021-08-15, 10:57)popy Wrote: @Sam.Nazarko 

When i get it right, you are the person behond the Vero 4k+, if not, ignore my post.

Because of the poor kodi situation on Android TV i wanted to try out your praised Vero 4k+ device.
I am a day one user since the OG XBMC and had several devices starting from the OG XBOX, Windows HTPCs, Android TVs all running kodi.
Sadly i am not satisfied with the current situation on android TV.

I want to place an order on your website and have two issues/questions:
  • After checking out with paypal and click "place order", an error will be shown "Billing Postcode / ZIP is not a valid postcode / ZIP.". My ZIP is in the format "XXXX" from Austria and it's correct. What can i do?
  • Do i have to pay custom fees in order to get the Vero 4k+ now because of brexit or do you send it from within the EU?

Thank you
pOpY
Hi

We ship to Austria frequently, so the post code should be working fine. If you PM me the details I can either send you a PayPal link or check what the issue is.
We ship from the UK and items are at time of writing sent DDU, so you may be asked to pay some additional fees.

I hope this  clears things up

Sam
Thanks a lot for comming back to me.
I have now placed an order with the "Checkout" button instead of direct paypal.
This way, i could enter my address manually and all went well.

PS.: You should already have my order :-)

Thanks for clearing things up.
pOpY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vero 4K+ Review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player - by popy - 2021-08-15, 16:49
Vero 4k osmc box - by Zenoshi2022 - 2022-03-16, 17:42
RE: Vero 4k osmc box - by Eleanor - 2022-03-16, 20:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1