Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
(2022-03-16, 17:42)Zenoshi2022 Wrote: since they are out of production and being sold at scalpers price i decided to try the osmc box

Huh? https://osmc.tv/vero/

By "out of production and being sold at scalpers price" not sure if you are referring to a different OSMC box or a Raspberry Pi here, but as far as I know neither is out of production.
(2022-03-16, 17:42)Zenoshi2022 Wrote: the osmc vero 4k took a few days to build a library and when i click on a movie it takes minutes to start playing

I bought a Vero-4K+ at least a year ago and I don't have any of the issues you are talking about. I am using it over my network connecting to a Windows Plex server using the "Plex for Kodi" plugin. No issues at all related to what you are talking about. In fact if it were able to natively use all my commercial services like Disney+, NetFlix, Prime etc it would likely be the only type of streamer I had because it can not only handle 4K, but also REAL 3D-MVC including edid signals so it can switch my TV into the correct 3D mode automatically.

I have used OSMC on a, RPi-3B+ as well (again for the 3D support) and it also worked great.

My suspicion is that you don't know what is wrong so you are blaming the device.

Messages In This Thread
Vero 4k osmc box - by Zenoshi2022 - 2022-03-16, 17:42
RE: Vero 4k osmc box - by Eleanor - 2022-03-16, 20:04
RE: Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player - by KaraokeAmerica - 2022-03-16, 18:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1