Android PVR Simple Client - Channels are crashing....
Hello everyone, 

I have an IPTV provider and everything is working fine, BUT only for 6-7 minutes. Every single channel is crashing after that. 
I have tried Perfect Player and had no issues with it so far. 

Here is the log file from my last launch/channel crash: LOG FILE

Also I am using Kodi 18.6 with Amazon Fire Stick 2nd gen Android 5.1.1

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
@bulgaria8 - your log contains banned addons (wiki) in violation of our piracy policy (wiki). Please see the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here for details.

Due to this we are not able to offer any support here whilst such addons are in place. If you want help, please remove all such addons from your system. Also next time, please use our log uploader addon and paste site rather than forcing people to download the log via a hosting site.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Simple Client - Channels are crashing....0