New 18.7 Causes "Windows Protected Your PC" pop-up upon install.
Updating from 18.6 x64 to 18.7 x64 on a Windows 10 x64 As soon as click on install, there is a Windows 10 x64 pop up,  "Windows Protected Your PC". Once bypass the installer, and program installed, the volume for the TV is very low. Attempted to increase Amplification, does not work.

Unable to attached photo. Only allows url's for images.
(2020-05-23, 01:21)the_inspector_069 Wrote: Unable to attached photo.
If the image is on your computer, use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link

Moved to Windows forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-05-23, 01:21)the_inspector_069 Wrote: "Windows Protected Your PC".
Just another case of the over protection of some antivirus software. The update installed without a hitch for my set-up with Avast, I suspect it's just a matter of a software update eventuality. The Kodi code is available as open source and if you're really insecure, you could always scan the code and do the compile yourself.

What I would like to see is "Your PC has been protected", windows has been moved to the secure chest and linux is installed in replacement!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New 18.7 Causes "Windows Protected Your PC" pop-up upon install.0