Android MythTV PVR will not run
I have the latest Kodi and MythTV Pvr installed on an Amazon Fire Stick 4D. I completed the configuration and verified the settings multiple times. On the bottom of the window where it lists uninstall, disable and config, the farthest left box is run. Run is never active. I set up a Linux computer with Mythtv front end and have no problems. I have a HDHomerun tuner and can watch live TV. Any help would be appreciated.
Jim
When you setup your backend did you allow remote connections?  And did you change the IP address in the per client to match that of your server?
(2020-06-04, 18:01)disaacso Wrote: When you setup your backend did you allow remote connections?  And did you change the IP address in the per client to match that of your server?

I set up for remote connections and WOL both within Mythtv back-end and the bios setting. The IP address matches. I have a  spare Linux machine and I Installed Mythtv front end on it and it works. I installed Kodi on that machine and that did not prove any thing as the Kodi MythTV PVR indicated it worked with Mythtv 29 and updating did nothing. My Mythtv Back-end is 31.0
When I press Disable and then Enable I get a message, Mythtv PVR client connected.
Is the tv / livetv submenu now available on your home page?  I don’t believe there is a run option for pvr Adonis, they are integrated into kodi. If you can connect a keyboard press e to pull up the guide
(2020-06-09, 14:29)disaacso Wrote: Is the tv / livetv submenu now available on your home page?  I don’t believe there is a run option for pvr Adonis, they are integrated into kodi. If you can connect a keyboard press e to pull up the guide

Thank you!!! The TV sub menu is available and I  have access to all of the MythTV functionality. Again, thank you for your help!
Jim

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MythTV PVR will not run0