v19 Is there a way to ask Kodi to remember the Queue between restarts?
(2020-06-20, 09:11)Uatschitchun Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 16:14)ThumbOne Wrote:  
  1. the MusicIP mixer ... my preferrered approach. It produces easily the most interesting mixes digging deep into a collection sniffing out stylistically similar tracks. Alas it's dead and kept alive only by fans like me who continue to hold the 32 bit web service running as a daemon that can be consulted to create mixes (with a  Kodi addon)
  2. The LastFM mixer, which is similar just not as good, relying on human metadata (as opposed to very costly acoustic analysis that MusicIP does) it tends to scrape the surface of my collection, the popular songs. Bot does much the same thing and has its uses if that's exactly what you want, a more shallow list.
May I ask where those 2 are to be found?

You may indeed. I don't kow off hand anymore and will have to get back to you. But for now:
  1. The LastFM mixers I used as is if I recall, and will have to find out where the addon is available for you.  it is standalone and queries the lastfm website to produce mixes.
  2. The MusicIP mixer is a tad special, a rought copy preexisted somewhere (again will have to find out where I got it) but I am developing it further myself and requires the MuysicIP webservice to be running. That too I can help you with but will need to find where it's available or else share it with you (I have Linux 32bit binaries) if that helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a way to ask Kodi to remember the Queue between restarts? - by ThumbOne - 2020-06-20, 09:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to ask Kodi to remember the Queue between restarts?0