Dirilis : Ertugrul  Resurrection : Ertugrul NFO files
(2020-07-15, 05:54)DragonTurtle Wrote: I also found that TheMovieDB has the Netflix Order. So people can start editing it as its much more accessible for the public.
Just be aware of my previous comments regarding that listing...

(2020-06-04, 06:46)Karellen Wrote: You are out of luck.

TheMovieDB
  • Does have the facility to create new orders as required. But it only uses the existing episodes from the original aired listing.
  • You want an order that has a total of 448 episodes across 5 seasons according to your first post. (wow that is a lot. Is it a good show?)
  • TheMovieDB has 150 episodes listed on their site. You cannot add an extra 298 episodes, you can only rearrange the original 150 episodes.

TVDB
  • Has the new Flexible Orders system which allows you to create new orders just like TheMovieDb.
  • TVDB does allow you to add the extra 298 episodes, which is an advantage over TheMovieDB.
  • Unfortunately the new Flexible Orders system is not exposed to the API, so you cannot scrape the orders. My best guess is that v4 API is still at least 8 months away.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dirilis : Ertugrul  Resurrection : Ertugrul NFO files - by Karellen - 2020-07-15, 05:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dirilis : Ertugrul  Resurrection : Ertugrul NFO files0