Release Kodi Check Previous Episode (Matrix+, v0.4.1+)
Slight tweak to this recently - if a file that is being checked already has a resume point in it, CPE will allow playback - the assumption being that you've previously said yes to allow the out of order playback for this file, so it's just irritating if it asks again.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Any chance of adding a window property when this is used so skins can change the design of the select dialog?

Thanks.
So just set a property (isCheckPreviousSelect, say) when the select is up, then clearing it on selection, is that all you need?

I can certainly do that ... Just checking that is all you mean...
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Yeah, name doesn't matter as long as it's not empty before the select dialog is opened so skins can use !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(CheckPreviousEpisode)) as a visible condition.

Many thanks.
Oh right, so the inverse really - not empty when not showing anything, empty when the select is showing.  Interesting....will do it as soon as a break in work gives me a chance!
Sorry - just to check again @Hitcher - is this what you mean?

At start-up, so it's always set (HOME_WINDOW = 10000)

Code:

HOME_WINDOW.set_property("CheckPreviousEpisode", "CheckPreviousEpisode")

And then when the select is raised - clear it, then set it again after?

Code:

HOME_WINDOW.setProperty("CheckPreviousEpisode", "")
result = xbmcgui.Dialog().select(LANGUAGE(32020), [LANGUAGE(32021), LANGUAGE(32022), LANGUAGE(32023)], preselect=0)
HOME_WINDOW.setProperty("CheckPreviousEpisode", "CheckPreviousEpisode")

It feels a bit the wrong way around to me - normally I explicitly clear properties with clearProperty when they are empty.

There is a test version here with the change - could you try it and let me know if I've been stupid or if it works...?

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kwkznjo1e...e0weq&dl=0
Sorry, I meant it should be empty unless the addon is used for a missing episode. Once a missing episode is found the property needs to be filled but this needs to happen before the select dialog is actually opened.

Hope that was clearer.
Ok this should do it then - https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kwkznjo1e...e0weq&dl=0 - want to give that a try before I submit it?
Thanks, I'll give it try tomorrow.

EDIT: Did quick test to check I can use a different layout for dialog select and it worked perfectly.

Many thanks for adding this feature as it gives skinners an option to use a different design.
Great, I'll push it up the pipe then.
Just wanted to thank you again and show you the results.

Before:

After:

Awesome! I didn't even realise that was possible with those sort of native dialogues.

(Which skin is that?)
That's my fTV skin.
See now I keep coming back to this and thinking 'wouldn't that look nice in Confluence'  Wink
(2024-04-11, 06:36)bossanova808 Wrote: See now I keep coming back to this and thinking 'wouldn't that look nice in Confluence'  Wink
Laugh Maybe...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Check Previous Episode (Matrix+, v0.4.1+)0