Kodi viewer inside Android App
We have an app in Nepal and are looking at adding some video content to our Android and iOS app.
I am a novice in this and have been reading and educating myself.
Would it be possible to remove all of the settings in a Kodi viewer and just it to only view some tutorial videos that we want to share to the viewer function within the app we have built in Kotlin in Android. We will continue to add more videos in future so that our app users are able to see it and also maybe add other channels.
If any developer would like to discuss about developing this for us, you are also more welcome to write to me allen at unlimit dot com
To just use the viewer only? I'm sure there are smaller and thus better suited (external) standalone video players available, such as MPV, which is multi-platform.

Kodi is designed for all-in HTPC usage, with all the fanart and poster support. If you only need its video player, you will need to peel off a lot of layers that are currently in our application.

Just my 0.02c.
(2020-06-29, 19:54)Klojum Wrote: To just use the viewer only? I'm sure there are smaller and thus better suited (external) standalone video players available, such as MPV, which is multi-platform.

Kodi is designed for all-in HTPC usage, with all the fanart and poster support. If you only need its video player, you will need to peel off a lot of layers that are currently in our application.

Just my 0.02c.

Thanks for your prompt response. Kodi does give us the flexibility to expand to other platforms as well in future if need be.
I am looking for someone's help to get this done for us. Anyone who can take up this small project would be appreciated. Willing to provide a small stipend for his/her effort ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi viewer inside Android App0