Missing 1 folder
I just upgraded to 18.7 and one noticed when viewing my server folders there is 1 folder missing. It is a folder labelled "000 (New Movies)". I use it as a staging area for me new movies to make sure the quality is ok and then I put it into a different folder.

The folder shows up in the file manager. But when I go to videos -> files -> movies. It will then ignore the 000 folder which is the first one and show all the other folders. I have the default skin and I don't have any add-ons installed.

I am upgrading from 18.3 to 18.7. From my testing it affects both libreelec (raspberry pie) and android from play store. Any thoughts on why only this folder is missing? When I rename the folder to anything else it will show up. It is just when I use that one folded name that becomes invisible.

Any thoughts?
Where is this folder?

Is it a folder within a Kodi Source, like a movie folder, or is it a Source folder that you set in a previous version.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-03, 23:07)Karellen Wrote: Where is this folder?

Is it a folder within a Kodi Source, like a movie folder, or is it a Source folder that you set in a previous version.

It is in the kodi source.xml file.  I have pasted it at https://paste.kodi.tv/sirefapetu.  It is under movies - server.  Normally when you go to that folder it shows all the characters of the alphabet including the first one as "000 (New Movies)" usually.
I can't replicate that issue...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Your screenshot looks like it matches mine.

18.2 image

https://imgur.com/6wER2RM

18.7 image 

https://imgur.com/VZDG8aJ

btw.  Thanks for taking the time to help me with this.
No problems with helping, but no idea where to go from here as I cannot replicate the issue. I have checked in v17.6, v18.7, v18.8 nightly and v19 nightly and they all work ok.

I have checked using Windows, so maybe it is platform specific and someone else with the same platform as you will need to confirm. Maybe ask on the LibreElec forum?
My Signature
I mgiht be wrong, but I would say that the folder could still be there, because:

It's still 36 items on both screenshots. Maybe that folder is listed somewhere further down?
There's a difference in the breadcrumb path shown in the screenshots, 1st shows Videos / Movie-Server however the 2nd shows Movies / Movie-Server this suggests to me you're not looking at the same node locations in both screenshots. Do you happen to have custom A to Z nodes for your Movie Library?
Ha ^^ also true. Missed that as well
I uninstalled/reinstall kodi on the phone and the issue is gone.  I think it may have happened because I upgraded instead of a fresh install.  Although I still have 1 kodi with libreelec having the issue.  I might write that off as libreelec being an issue at this point with that one device.  

Thanks for all your help.  I don't know what caused it but sometimes a fresh install is just what the doctor ordered.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing 1 folder0