apple movie trailers
Is there a way to get a link to apple movie trailers in a easy to find spot. Like between the movies and TV links or something?
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Well you could install the plugin from the Amt settings page, assign it to clips and then just rename clips to Trailers in the homescrollers.xml file..

There might be a better way, but that's what I did..
Do you think you can show me how to link plugin to clips so that when I click on clips it brings me to the video plugin folder?
try:

XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideos,plugin://video/Apple Movie Trailers/)

or something similar
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Thanks a lot.
I was looking to do this too! Thanks for the helpful tips here.
I am still trying to get AMT working with my build. if any one on here has it working with the linux build let me know what you did to get it working. The script is in the script folder but it does not show up in xbmc and the "xbmc install script" script fails when I try to install it from there.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Onesoujrner any luck with getting AMT to work?
I have not messed with it for a couple weeks now, but no it seems to be totally broke on both of my machines.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
I have it working for linux.

http://www.xbmcscripts.com/index.php?opt...&Itemid=36

Install as a plugin, not a script, most people fail here. Then install in Videos, add source or something.

i Used this in homescrollers.xml;

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles,Apple Movie Trailers II)</onclick>
Nuka1195 Wrote:try:

XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideos,plugin://video/Apple Movie Trailers/)

or something similar

I'm trying to do this using the Adult section instead, but whatever I've tried hasn't worked - any tips?
Weird xbmcscripts.com isnt working even for me. Whats the name of the plugin you are installing anyway? the full name please

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
apple movie trailers0